Whether you’re a workout fiend, or just someone who spends a lot of active time in warm climates, the folks at SMS Audio have a winner with their colorful Sport line. SMS debuted the line at CES 2014, then kicked off the official launch with 50 Cent and Carmelo Anthony this Summer.
I’ll admit, I’ve passed on wearing headphones in warmer months because I can’t stand that sticky, moist feeling all around my ears and neck. You know… you’ve been there too. Now we have options that not only offer sweat-proof technology, but comfort and quality sound too.
Here are a few key points about these headphones that give them a true edge on the competition:
- There are 3 styles to choose from – Street (wired), Sync (bluetooth connectivity) and Street In-Ear
- They all resist sweat, water and weather, so you can wear them just about anywhere without worrying about fizzling out
- The In-Ear buds have a “stay fit wing” that helps keep them in place, and a 10mm professionally tuned driver for crisp, clear sound
- Street headphones and earbuds have a 3-click mic to also control music and phone options with ease
- Street and Sync headphones have a rubberized coating to help resist scratching and chipping, and oval shaped earpieces to ensure comfort
- Sync headphones have a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 10 hours
Summer may be coming to an end soon, but we’ve got months ahead in the gym to look forward to next Spring… no matter what kind of activity you’re enjoying, SMS Audio is ready with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!